The facts are simple. We are at the bottom again, and many are becoming worse. Bankrupting the credit card industry, governments are simply printing the money to pay off old debts. We will have no problem in the liquor market, where billions of dollars are spent annually, no problem in legalizing gambling, as it’s currently a state law. There would be no problem with online gambling in the US. Then they will figure out a way to squeeze a buck or two out of every novice gambler that tries to cross the line…
So, what is the real Causes of Gambling Addiction?
- Every one knows that gambling is a sedative, perhaps the sedative that makes people loos up and easy to let go of their inhibitions. Addictive gamblers often say that gambling is like sex, as if the rush experienced while waiting for the ball to land can’t be matched. Although there are certainly some people who thrive on this rush, but there are also those that simply require gambling to provide a hard cash source. These individuals may nod and touch their lucky trinkets when the dice are hot, but they will walk away a broken and defeated person. Their forbidden fruit will turn sour if left alone.
- That same group of people that call themselves gamblers, also may not seem to turn their luck around nearly as fast as they anticipated. intrusion from whichever direction, bad beat stories, poor pay dirt, losing streaks, gambling addiction stories and more. They may not be the legends that they used to be, but some people come back time and time again to re-experience the rush that the winnings bring.
- When attempting to understand why we negative people tend to stick around, we must look at our surroundings. When someone is intoxicated, we allude to bad language. When we are angry, we speak our frustration through barbs and taunts. When we are losing, we becomeawks and bear ugly within our hearts. When we are losing, we become desperate, and place bigger bets in order to gain our losses back. In the locker room, on the bus, or in the casino, there are no distractions.
The only company that arrives there is the casino itself, and that’s a company that’s more concerned in money than people.
- There are reasons why people can become addicted to gambling, and it’s not the most reasonable reason, however it is a reality regardless of how much of a choice it is that you make. People can lose a match and several people will lose money. When addiction occurs, it is inevitable that there will be a struggle to control the television, the phone, the friends, and everything else that can aid in our escape from this pain.
- Gamblers Anonymous has been around for many years and has done a lot of good for compulsive gamblers, yet it is sad that many people still become addicted to gambling. estimation of the numbers has been around 40% or more in the past 10 years. That number has only grown bigger in the years since then.
The best way to combat this sickness is to take control of your life and money. When you can make a choice about whether you want to be in control of the money or the control of the money, you will surely be in control.